Sunday 8 January 2017

2017

It’s a new year and I hope you all have a good one.

I’m going to be concentrating on finishing last year’s projects and hopefully getting a few more games in, all of which will appear on this blog.

Some folk have been kind enough to ask for copies of Have a Heart and At the Ends of Empire which is very gratifying.  

I want to do another test game for each of them and following that I will make a PDF and QRS freely available for both sets for anyone who wants them.  The Army Lists, and I will be adding new ones, will be on this blog should anyone wish to use them.

Sometimes you begin a project and lose interest-usually after spending a lot of money.  I thought my Seven Years War project had gone this way but as if by osmosis it revived itself.   So, with no further ado here are some Austrians.



Regiment Von Browne above and some Croats below.





Here is the redoubtable regiment Botta.


As ever thanks for reading and more very soon.

1 comment:

  1. Any chance of having a look at your Have a Heart rules? Id on't own the miniatures, but could make use of the paperboys miniatures here for making a playtest army https://peterspaperboys.com/collections/aztecs/products/aztecs-all-sheets

    ReplyDelete