Friday 14 July 2017

Chinese Court Yard House

If you’re interested in games set in China you probably lament the lack of good model buildings to put on the table top.  Most of us end up buying fish tank ornaments and using them.

There are some good Chinese wooden puzzle buildings that are just the job. Sadly, unless you visit China the price has tended to be very high.  I recall seeing £35.00 once for the traditional Chinese Court Yard House.  It’s a great model as you can see if you visit the Wargaming For Grown Ups blog (look under Tai Ping).


By now you must be wondering if there is a point to my rambling.  There is indeed, I have just taken receipt of the traditional Chinese Court Yard House model for which I paid the princely sum of £6.99-post free.  I bought it on ebay this week, look under Chinese Wooden Puzzles if you want one.

No comments:

Post a Comment