Wednesday 8 November 2017

Mycenaean Lion Rampant

I had a load of Bronze Age posts for different retinues for Chariots Rampant including some of my own thoughts on how chariots might be represented on the table.  All fell victim to the iconoclasm of Photobucket.  Now, I’m two chariots and eight runners away from completing the various forces I want to play.  So, let’s have a quick visual recap of the Mycenaeans including a link to my chariots post.  


https://withob.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/the-chariots.html


I decided to represent my chariot units with two chariots and 4 accompanying runners.  The runners are to track casualties and don't actually fight.  


The same unit having been 'battle taxied'.


The Yeoman Spears in 'schiltron'.


The archers, Paris is worth a Mass?


And enough of these fellows for a unit of Fierce Foot. All toys from Museum Miniatures.

2 comments: