Monday 4 December 2017

Outpost Wargaming Services 15mm Samurai


I like these figures and think they are great value.   They are based for Lion Rampant, the Samurai version naturally enough.




There used to be lots of pics of them on this blog, they disappeared (photobucket) but folk still looked for them.  That must been vexing for the reader and so now I’ve put them back. I think you'll be able to tell who's who and what's what so that's that.






More Carlists and conversions next.  Oh, and a couple of book recommendations for Christmas.


2 comments:

  1. Good looking figures. I wonder how they compare with Peter Pig? Mine are all Peter Pig but I would not mind adding another manufacturer if the size was compatible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are your Samurai bigger Peter Pig? If they are I have some ACW Peter Pig and will take and post a comparison pic.

    ReplyDelete